Innovative Training Package
- To innovate existing training schemes for different target groups (students, teachers, managers, professionals, start-up entrepreneurs, innovation brokers);
- To test a certification scheme and common Recognition, Accreditation and Validation standards for innovative training in food-related sectors;
- To run pilot and selective (de)activation of training models in the partner organisations and their scaling up.
- A portfolio of disruptive training contents, methods and tools;
- A guide to re-novate and to add value to the internal training strategy by ranking it according the double 5 “Ps” model (Plans, Patterns, Perspectives, Positioning, Ploys and Product, Promotion, People, Places, Prices-Prizes);
- The ASKFOOD Personalized Learning Environment Framework (PLEF).
All the data produced in this WP will feed the Ideas and Talent Marketplace and the ASKFOOD DTBE set up in WP2.
University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna (AT), Gerhard Schleining