During the event, ASKFOOD's virtual tools and the findings of a survey on training needs and trends of European cluster organisations, multipliers, and companies in the agri-food sector will be presented and discussed for future perspectives.
Please, have a look at the dedicated virtual tools page HERE.
Speakers and Moderators: Germana Di Falco and Paola Pittia
- Welcome and introduction (Paola Pittia, Project coordinator)
- Outcomes of ASKFOOD survey (Rainer Svacinka)
- Presentation of Digital Business and Training Ecosystem (DBTE)
- Discussion on collaboration opportunities and input from participants
- Presentation of the virtual tools developed within the ASKFOOD project
- Smart Atlas
- Forecast Aggregator
- Interactive Training Gap Identifier
- Training Initiatives:
- Reversed Incubator
- Gamification Academy
- Discussion and Q&A
Closure of the event