How to use
The ASKFOOD DBTE is open to any interested individual (professional, researcher, students), organisations, clusters and food industries and hubs, and any other stakeholders of the food and food-related sectors, at the EU and international level interested in promoting active learning process of/among the different members of the community so to support an endless action learning process of/among the different members of the community so to support a continuous learning cycle.
To become part of the ASKFOOD DBTE community of practice, it is necessary to register (free of charge) and wait for the registration to be approved by the administrators (coordinator of the ASKFOOD project, University of Teramo).
Registration is diversified by category as follows:
- Clusters, hubs, organisations and associations
- Universities and research centers
- Individual companies
- Individual experts, professionals. For this category, the registration will directly allow to be included in the community of talents where he/she can benefit from all the activities that will be running under the “Mobility and Talent’s Marketplace.
All registered members will:
- have access to all the tools and information made available by the ASKFOOD DBTE (e.g. training toolkit, library, events, projects offer)
- be able to contribute to the community by uploading and downloading material
- be able to blog via social media (Linkedin) with all members, within a thematic group or a single community (“Local Knowledge Clusters”) where information about job offers, staff exchange opportunities, products or services are shared ("Business Exchange area")
- find support in the design and development of formal and informal training (see the training tools and materials). Individual members will also have access to the Mobility and Talents Marketplace, the dedicated space for experts where each member can find experts for specific tasks, share their expertise, and interact via social media.