How to use the toolkit
The Toolkit is based on the “GO LEAN” approach to generate innovative standard solutions to create and share knowledge.
What does GO LEAN mean? It is the acronym that summarises the following five steps to create innovative solutions:
1. Goal: identifying what are you looking for according to the six building blocks of the learning and knowledge management process.
2. Observe and Orient stage: browsing materials.
3. Leveraging on them to refine your ideas and to choose what you would like to apply within your community.
4. Experiment: involving ideas and implementing the activities in your community.
5. Analysing the effects and contributing with your inputs to share knowledge and to identify Next actions.